Home : Strategy : Transformation Lighthouse –
Deploy & Execute Your Transformation Strategy
Transformation Lighthouse – Deploy & Execute Your Transformation Strategy
1. Value Proposition
To grow and thrive in transformative times, leaders need to
- Develop and deploy a shared understanding of Aspiration and winning logic
- Develop and practice an innovation mindset and skillset, starting with senior leaders
- Deploy and manage transformation strategies using aligned metrics, and a tiered management system
- Anticipate and identify blockers, and quickly adjust activities
- Develop simple, visual governance around new initiatives and innovations
- Run and improve the business through stable operating rhythms
- Articulate a compelling future vision to energize your entire organization
- Deploy and monitor your strategy through a tiered, connected management system
- Senior leader team develops a shared understanding through a regular cadence and easy-to-understand visuals
- Responsiveness - monitor and adjust your strategy quickly
- Balanced innovation portfolio, good understanding of capacity and bottlenecks
3. How We Deliver Benefits
- Compelling, interactive case studies – learn by doing
- Demonstrations by leading FinTechs – see exponential technologies in action
- Executive panels, shared stories and experiences
4. Our Credentials
- Respected international practitioners and coaches
- Broad experience in Financial Services and major industries in great flux
- Senior advisors to leading international companies
- Extensive practical experience advising senior leaders in transformative technologies and practices
Pascal Dennis – Strategy & Digital transformation Sherpa, author, 4-time Shingo Prize winner
Visit Pascal Dennis Amazon Page
Visit Pascal Dennis Linkedin Page
This workshop is offered both remotely, and in person, as a full day, half day, four 2-hour sessions, or as a four-week lecture series. We use a realistic business case study to enable participants to focus on what really matters: experience the principles, tools and practices that define the Digital Lighthouse framework.
Introduction: What is a Lighthouse & why do we need one?
- Why is alignment among senior leaders so challenging? Daniel Kahneman’s work
- Fundamentals of visual management and Lighthouse design
- Introduction to tiered management systems and Strategy Deployment
- Two streams: Run the Business, Improvement the Business
Mindset & Skillset – New Ways of Working for Executives
- Rules of Engagement
- Core mental models
- Evidence-based management and the idea meritocracy
- Responsiveness – what if a tree falls in the forest and nobody’s there to hear it?
- Metrics and deploying to the front line
- Physics of Flow – designing your Innovation Pipeline and governance
Designing Your Lighthouse – Business Cases drawn from our coaching practice
- Define aspiration and winning logic
- Develop strategic focus areas and corresponding metrics
- Design Lighthouse
- Develop operating rhythms for Run the Business and Improve the Business streams
- Design tiered management system including metrics per tier
- Develop visual systems and operating rhythms for management system levels
Debriefing [Post-Case Study]
- What helped you build this transformation strategy and Lighthouse, despite all the unknowns and constraints?
- Which process elements were the most / least valuable?
- If you were to tackle this problem again from scratch, what would you do differently and why?
Note: Our workshops are available in a range of flexible formats, both on-line and in-person, tailored to your needs. Please ask about available options.
- Getting ready for your business environment
- Assess current senior leader governance around Run the Business, and Improve the Business
- Assess enablers: Work, Management & Belief Systems
- Develop plan for Transformation Lighthouse and related management processes