Home : Strategy : Transformation Lighthouse -
Deploy & Execute Your Transformation Strategy
Transformation Lighthouse - Deploy & Execute Your Transformation Strategy
1. Value Proposition
To grow and thrive in transformative times, leaders need to
- Develop and deploy a shared understanding of Aspiration and winning logic
- Develop and practice an innovation mindset and skillset, starting with senior leaders
- Deploy and manage transformation strategies using aligned metrics, and a tiered management system
- Anticipate and identify blockers, and quickly adjust activities
- Develop simple, visual governance around new initiatives and innovations
- Run and improve the business through stable operating rhythms
- Articulate a compelling future vision to energize your entire organization
- Deploy and monitor your strategy through a tiered, connected management system
- Senior leader team develops a shared understanding through a regular cadence and easy-to-understand visuals
- Responsiveness - monitor and adjust your strategy quickly
- Balanced innovation portfolio, good understanding of capacity and bottlenecks
3. How We Deliver Benefits
- Compelling, interactive case studies - learn by doing
- Demonstrations by leading FinTechs - see exponential technologies in action
- Executive panels, shared stories and experiences
4. Our Credentials
- Respected international practitioners and coaches
- Broad experience in Financial Services and major industries in great flux
- Senior advisors to leading international companies
- Extensive practical experience advising senior leaders in transformative technologies and practices
Pascal Dennis - Strategy & Digital transformation Sherpa, author, 4-time Shingo Prize winner
Visit Pascal Dennis Amazon Page
Visit Pascal Dennis Linkedin Page
Visit Pascal Dennis World Class Performer Bio
This workshop is offered both remotely, and in person, as a full day, half day, four 2-hour sessions, or as a four-week lecture series. We use a realistic business case study to enable participants to focus on what really matters: experience the principles, tools and practices that define the Digital Lighthouse framework.
Introduction: What is a Lighthouse & why do we need one?
- Why is alignment among senior leaders so challenging? Daniel Kahnemans work
- Fundamentals of visual management and Lighthouse design
- Introduction to tiered management systems and Strategy Deployment
- Two streams: Run the Business, Improvement the Business
Mindset & Skillset - New Ways of Working for Executives
- Rules of Engagement
- Core mental models
- Evidence-based management and the idea meritocracy
- Responsiveness - what if a tree falls in the forest and nobodys there to hear it?
- Metrics and deploying to the front line
- Physics of Flow - designing your Innovation Pipeline and governance
Designing Your Lighthouse - Business Cases drawn from our coaching practice
- Define aspiration and winning logic
- Develop strategic focus areas and corresponding metrics
- Design Lighthouse
- Develop operating rhythms for Run the Business and Improve the Business streams
- Design tiered management system including metrics per tier
- Develop visual systems and operating rhythms for management system levels
Debriefing [Post-Case Study]
- What helped you build this transformation strategy and Lighthouse, despite all the unknowns and constraints?
- Which process elements were the most / least valuable?
- If you were to tackle this problem again from scratch, what would you do differently and why?
- Getting ready for your business environment
- Assess current senior leader governance around Run the Business, and Improve the Business
- Assess enablers: Work, Management & Belief Systems
- Develop plan for Transformation Lighthouse and related management processes
Note: Our workshops are available in a range of flexible formats, both on-line and in-person, tailored to your needs. Please ask about available options.