Strategic Deployment is the brains and nervous system of Lean, and has been called the world’s most powerful planning and execution system.
Strategy Deployment answers the critical planning questions:
- Who are we?
- Where are we going?
- How do we get there?
- How do we motivate and involve all our team members in improvement?
- How do we sustain our activities?
- How do we learn from our successes -- and failures?
The success of the transformation depends on how you answer these questions. Strategy deployment encourages clear thinking, breaks down barriers, and facilitates cross-functional management. In fact, it’s the nervous system of a learning organization.
Through our personal coaching we deepen your understanding of planning and execution and teach you how to translate objectives and tactics level by level -- thereby involving each level within your organization.
We help you understand:
- The four phases of Strategy Deployment
- How to define and communicate “True North”
- How to focus and align on the vital few objectives
- How to develop and deploy strategic plans
- Fundamentals of A3 Thinking
- How to apply the scientific method of Plan-Do-Check-Adjust (PDCA) to consistently achieve required results
- How to share learning gained thereby
We would be happy to chat with you about strategy deployment and discover if we might be able to lend a hand – give us a call: (647) 274-6392.
Home | About Us | Site Map | Contact Information